Privacy statement of Undo
1. Guarantee Privacy
- Compliance with the treatment agreement
- Providing our services
- Informing you about changes to our services and products
- Sending and handling invoices and payments
- Sending newsletters and/or advertisement
- Legal interest (tax reasons).
Undo stores the following client data:
- Name, address, contact details, date of birth and gender
- Tattoo details: such as ink used, age of the tattoo, amount of ink, etc.
- Demographic data such as lifestyle information
- Medical history and current condition
- Photos of treatment progress
- Marketing Preferences
The information can be stored on both internal and external systems, such as customer relationship management applications. Through these systems, the relevant Undo employees have access to this data and may only use it for the purposes for which Undo processes the data. Data will only be processed with the consent of the client.
Undo does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. Undo takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. Undo only provides to third parties and only if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
4. Monitor visitor behavior
Undo uses various techniques to keep track of who visits the website, how this visitor behaves on the website and which pages are visited. This is a common way of working for websites because it provides information that contributes to the quality of the user experience. The information that we register via cookies includes IP addresses, the type of browser and the pages visited.
We also monitor where visitors first visit the website and from which page they leave. We keep this information anonymous and is not linked to other personal information.
Undo places cookies with visitors. We do this to collect information about the pages that users visit on our website, to keep track of how often visitors return and to see which pages are doing well on the website. We also keep track of what information the browser shares.
6. Disable Cookies
You can choose to disable cookies. You do this by using the options of your browser. You can find more information about these options on the website of your browser provider.
7. Your rights
We offer all visitors the opportunity to view, change or delete all personal information that has been provided to us. If you would like to make use of this, please send an email to email@example.com.
- The right to inspect and copy. This means that you may at any time ask to view your data or request a copy of it.
- The right to change. When data is factually incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant, you have the right to change, correct or have your data removed.
8. Complaint procedure
Undo takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, please contact our customer service or via firstname.lastname@example.org or via our other contact details:
Van Woustraat 101H
+31(0)85 004 3391